• It is best to view Livestream from a wired connection with a download
bandwidth of at least 700Kbps. You may test your speed at www.speedtest.net.
• Livestream is compatible with most major browsers on most major operating
systems. We recommend Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but Safari and
Internet Explorer version 10 & higher will work, as well. Please make sure to
enable cookies, turn off pop-up blocker, and close all extra tabs in your browser.
• Always use the latest version of Adobe Flash. You may check your version (and
upgrade if needed) at the this link: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
• We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Java: http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp
• Make sure you reboot your router before joining live-stream.
• For “Situation Room Only” events, please click on “Live Event” tab inside the
Situation Room. Enter the Sit Rm at this link: www.situationroom.net
• For free events, you may view either through the Livestream or website, or
through our website at wvwtv.com/livestream. Those using Roku or Apple TV
may view free events through Livestream’s site now, but we anticipate being able
to offer this through our WVW site in the near future.
• To watch in full screen mode, simply click the icon on the bottom right of the
• For all streaming issues, please refresh your screen. This seems to solve most
issues and the broadcast will resume within a few minutes.
• Check to make sure other computers and/or mobile devices are not using your
WiFi, and thereby competing with your livestream.
• You may contact us by clicking the “support” button if refreshing doesn’t work.